PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In the company Nanokinetik, we are aware of the importance of the security of personal data of individuals, so we carefully respect and enforce the applicable national and European legislation in this field. We process personal data in order to provide the best user and consumer experience in connection with our products and services, and we also ensure the highest level of care in the area of security and discretion in the storage and processing of your personal data. All our actions related to personal data are in accordance with the current legislation in the field of personal data protection. We make sure that your personal data is stored properly and in accordance with the necessary care, we provide appropriate control over the purposes of processing your personal data and enable you to exercise all the rights you have under the current applicable legislation. As an individual, you have the right to request:
- Information about what personal data we process and for what purposes;
- Limit or delete your personal information from our databases;
- Correction of your personal data in case of imperfections in our collection;
- Transfer of personal data from our database to another processor or controller of personal data;
- Objection in the event that the processing is intended for direct marketing, including the creation of user profiles, and we have a duty to exercise these rights for you.
- You can read more about your privacy rights below.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Nanokinetik processes your personal data only if it has a legal or other legal basis for it. Thus, we process data on the following bases:
- Your direct consent within the contact form and use of web analytics;
- To perform a contract concluded between us as a service provider and you as a customer of the service;
- Due to the implementation of measures before the conclusion of the contract;
- Legitimate interest relating primarily to the direct marketing of our services; and
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, especially in case of non-fulfillment of contractual obligations and thus appropriate sanctions.
DATA WE PROCESS AND OUR PURPOSE
Information obtained on the basis of the contact form and online purchase
The information we obtain on the basis of the contact form is your name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and the service (s) you need. We collect them in a safe way. We use them in order to respond to your demand / fulfillment of obligations from the sales contract and further business cooperation. We do not use this information for marketing purposes unless you expressly agree to it.
Data obtained on the basis of a concluded contract
The information obtained on the basis of the concluded contract is the name of the company, address, tax and registration number, as well as the name, surname and e-mail address of the contact person. We need them for smooth work, issuing invoices and at a later stage for possible recovery.
Data obtained from public records
The data obtained from public records are the name of the company, address and tax number. We need them to issue an invoice. In our business practice, there is no collection of data from databases for marketing purposes. We process the data of natural persons at the request of clients and under a contract with them. The client himself ensures that the data is collected in a lawful manner. In doing so, we obtain all the necessary information so that the data was indeed obtained in a lawful manner. For the purpose of marketing our services, we advertise on various platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager), using data obtained through advertising tools. We do not have access to specific personal data with these tools, but we can profile visitors to our site on the basis of this data, which is anonymized. With this, we want our marketing to be aimed at those who are interested in advertising services and to get suitable ads for themselves.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING THE WEBSITE
We use the advanced web analytics program Google Analytics to provide the best user experience on our website. The purpose is to ensure that you, as users, ensure that the website works smoothly and that it is optimized for the benefit of all our visitors. As a user of our website, you have the right not to consent to the processing of this information immediately upon visiting the title page. You can avoid processing by using the appropriate cookie settings when visiting the website or the appropriate settings for using cookies on the web browser you are using. If you choose to consent to the use of web analytics, you can do so in the same way that you turned it off or refused. You can change this on the address website. If you consent to the processing of data (you accept cookies on the site), we obtain your anonymized IP address. This means that all your personal data is encrypted and not available to us.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS WHOSE PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
Individuals whose personal data we process have the right to be able to from NANOKINETIK, you require:
- Access to personal data,
- Correction of personal data,
- Deletion of personal data from the personal data file and
- Limit the processing of your personal data.
- As an individual, you also have the right to object to the processing and the right to the portability of your personal data.
You exercise your rights with a written request, which you send via e-mail to email@example.com. We will decide on your request within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a maximum of two additional months in the event of complexity and a large number of requests, of which you will be notified.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INTRODUCTION TO PROCESSING
You always have the right to be informed whether personal data is being processed in relation to you. Where this is the case, we provide you with access to your personal data and the following information:
- Purpose (s) of processing;
- Types of personal data;
- Users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- The envisaged retention period of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- When personal data is not collected from you all available information regarding their source.
Access to the processing of personal data shall be free of charge, except where the data subject’s requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repeated. In such a case, the controller may: a) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or implementing the requested action, or refuse to act on the request.
Right to repair
As an individual, you have the right under the law to correct inaccurate personal data about you and, taking into account the purposes of processing, the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
Right of deletion
You have the right to have our personal data deleted when one of the following reasons applies:
- Personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- When you revoke the consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and where there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- Where you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for their processing;
- Personal data have been processed illegally.
The right to limit processing
You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data when one of the following cases applies:
- When you dispute the accuracy of data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- The processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims;
- if you have lodged an objection to processing based on our legitimate interests until it is verified that our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data has been restricted, they are processed only with your consent with the exception of their storage, or for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person. We are obliged to inform you before the restriction on the processing of your personal data is lifted.
The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and the right to pass this data on to another controller when the processing is based on your consent or the processing is carried out by automated means. At your request, where technically feasible, personal data may be transferred directly to another controller.
The right to object
When we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest for marketing purposes, including profiling, you may object to such processing at any time. The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner If we do not decide on your request within the legal deadline or reject your request, you have the option of filing a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
We keep the data for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected or further processed them or until the expiry of the statute of limitations for the fulfillment of obligations or the legally prescribed retention period. Data on subscribers or customers whose processing is based on the law after the termination of the service relationship is kept until full payment of services, but no longer than the expiration of the statute of limitations for their receivables for services or contract performance, except when the law provides a longer retention period. Other data obtained on the basis of your consent are kept for the duration of the cooperation and for 2 years after the termination, unless the law provides for a longer retention period. If the customer who gave consent for the processing of personal data has not entered into a business relationship with us, his consent is valid for 2 years from its submission. As a taxable person under the law governing value added tax, we must ensure the retention of invoices for a further 10 years after the end of the year to which the invoices relate. At the end of the retention period, the data shall be deleted, destroyed, blocked or anonymised, unless otherwise provided by law for each type of data.
Your personal data is collected and processed by Nanokinetik, with its registered office at 5-7 Cranwood St. EC1V 9EE, London, UK. The authorized person for the protection of personal data appointed by the controller is accessible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If certain conditions are not regulated by these conditions for the processing of personal data, the applicable legislation shall apply instead. We reserve the right to change these processing conditions. We will inform you about the change by publishing it on the official website or in another appropriate way. The change until published in the published one month before its entry into force on the official website. The subject processing conditions are valid and apply from 01.01.2023.
Removal of your data will not limit in any way the system functionalitiesBelow, you can browse services which collects your personal data on this website. Check services you wish to be forgotten by. This will send a request to the website admin. You will be notified by email once this is done."
Removal of your data will not limit in any way the system functionalitiesBelow, you can browse services which sign up users to newsletters. Check services which newsletters you wish to be unsubscribed from. The subscription will stop immediately.